HISTORY

The Union was founded in 1959 under the name “AGIOS NIKOLAOS” (Saint Nikolas); in 1994 it was renamed as “UNION OF PATMOS’ BOATMEN” with the title “IOANNIS O THEOLOGOS” (Jonnas The Baptist).

The cause of the foundation is the barking and disembarking of the cruise ships’ passengers, while visiting the isle of Patmos.The “UNION OF PATMOS’ BOATMEN” offers 5 vessels in order to serve its cause in the most secure way.

We are trying with all our efforts under every condition to support the touristic infrastructures of our island, always keeping in mind the satisfaction of the visitors of Patmos, by offering top class service with our modern fleet and our experienced and well trained personnel.